40′ Twin Screw Motor Yacht ‘Nodens’ was built in 1965 by Seaborne Yacht Company, Kempsey from the design by John Bain.
Fitted with twin Ford ‘New Holland’ 85 hp diesel engines, giving a cruising speed of 8 knots, max.10 knots, this classic cabin cruiser can sleep 4 guests in 2 cabins.
- Two recently fitted Vetus fully insulated fuel tanks.
- Construction: Carvel Burma teak underwater planking, mahogany topside, all copper fastened on steam bent oak timbers. Mahogany superstructure.
- Original deck hardware and stanchions.
- Original interior mahogany joinery.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 cabins. Marine WC in aft stateroom.
- Separate marine heads/shower/hip bath.
- Saloon: fitted settees port & starboard, folding table, ample room for chairs.
- Galley: Pantry & crockery lockers, stainless steel sink with draining board. Cooker and fridge.
- Location: Windsor, UK