Show all



25′ Thames Double Skiff built by Dowling & Ashley of Pangbourne in 1909

Categories: ,

Renovated in 1996 by John Cox and Mark Stanley, ‘Lillian’ has 2 pairs of J.Sutton oars, Cox’s seat with cane back and sides and an additional bow seat.

De Graaff trailer included

Owners Note: Light and fast in the water with a fine hull design